March 18, 2023

Stash Busting Intentions & First (small) Projects

Hello everyone,

guess who's still alive :)

I am still crafting, sewing and whatnot and for whatever reason I felt like blogging about it.

For 2023 I have the intention of reducing my yarn and fabric stashes quite a bit. While doing so, I hope to create mostly usable items that maybe could also be gifts for certain friends and family members, we'll see.

The first projects I completet are the following, some quick and easy ones:


1) Knooking Scrunchie

I can't knit therefore I knook :) 

Pattern: 30 stitches in the round, 60 rounds in total

Yarn: Rico Design Baby Cotton Soft (50% cotton, 50% acrylic


2) Knitting Cords

These were made using a small vintage knitting machine.

Yarn: Wolle Rödel Mille Fili (100% cotton)


Stay tuned for more to come!


Oh and expect some sort of rebranding happening here soon :)


See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!