March 19, 2023

Small Sewing Projects & Further Stash Busting Ideas

Hello everyone,

as promised I am back with another update on my stash-busting undertakings :)
Without further ado, let's have a look at some finished sewing projects:


1) Small Zipper Pouches


These are perfect for all those small items we girls like to keep in our handbags :) I came up with the pattern myself but there are quite a lot of similar ones available online, especially on Pinterest.
Fabric: Miscellaneous 100% cotton fabrics by Buttinette


2) Small Cosmetic Zipper Pouch


At the beginning this was supposed to become a gift but I changed my mind halfway through and decided to keep it for myself :)
Fabric: Miscellaneous 100% cotton fabrics by Buttinette, Vlieseline batting


So what else is on my stash-busting project list? Well, I have a couple of ideas:
- Knooking Scarf (currently in progress)
- Knooking Socks, spiral ones with and without a heel
- Knooking Beanie
- Small paw-shaped purse
- Short-sleeved Raglan shirts (currently in progress)
- Felt organizers to hang on hooks

And let's see what else I come up with...

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!