March 24, 2023

Planning New Stash Busting Projects

Hello everyone,

I just went through my yarn stash looking at different skeins to get a better idea of what projects I'd like to work on throughout the next couple of weeks and months. While doing so I picked out certain ones and sorted them into bags which I then labeled. 

What's important for me when thinking of new projects is to think about who could actually make a use out of it. I don't want to work on those projects just for the fun of it, I want most of it to become presents.

This is what I came up with within just a few minutes:


Four beanies, one headband and at least one pair of socks...

I tried to include a "To complete by" date on each label to make it easier for me to figure out which projects need to be finished first.

See you soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!