April 19, 2012

Painting

If there's one city I'm truly in love with then it's Toronto. My family and friends know that and now you do as well. Since moving into my apartment in Kassel I was complaining about that empty space over my couch and that I really wanted something connected to my favourite city hanging there.

Well, a very good friend of mine loves to paint. My mum also know's here pretty well so at the end of last year she asked that friend to paint me the skyline of Toronto :) I got the result as an Easter gift:


Isn't it great? I LOVE it!!!

- Uta -

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a lovely gift! I've never been to Toronto - maybe someday? Maggie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toronto is such a lovely city and definitely worth a visit :)

      Delete

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!