April 22, 2012

Stockings

I'm already trying out some patterns for Christmas. This time I worked on some little Christmas Stockings.

I made a traditional red and a multicoloured one.



Up to now I'm not sure which version I prefer, they look both pretty nice. Maybe I'll choose red when making them as presents and the multicoloured stockings would make a nice decoration.... What do you think?

Wool:
Schachenmayr Bravo 8221 (red)
Schachenmayr Bravo 8303 (purple)
Schachenmayr Bravo 8195 (teal)
Schachenmayr Bravo 8190 (lilac)
Schachenmayr Bravo 8224 (white)

Pattern: Little Christmas socks by Sucrette (slightly altered)


- Uta -

1 comment:

  1. I like both versions and think that you should make a variety of them for gifts. :)

    ReplyDelete

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!