April 1, 2012

Tea Bag Folding

Remember the numerous tea bag papers I collected but didn't know what to do with? Well, Debi (visit her blog Dly's Hooks and Yarns) suggested to try out tea bag folding. What a great idea - thank you, Debi! Tea bag folding is so much fun :)
Here are some of my results:

Made from Meßmer tea bag papers

Made from Twinings of London tea bag papers


I'm thinking about using some of those stars for my Christmas cards this year.

Do you want to try out tea bag folding yourself? Have a look right here!

- Uta -

6 comments:

  1. These look fabulous Uta. They would be ideal for Christmas cards :) Maggie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They came out really nice and would be perfect for your Christmas cards - you could maybe hang some on your tree too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Debi!
      Yes, they would even look nice hanging on a Christmas tree. Unfortunately, my tree is normally to small for such big ornaments but let's see :)

      Delete
  3. I like the ones made from Twinings tea bag papers most, my dear :-*

    ReplyDelete

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!