March 6, 2013

Rainbow Granny Blanket: Granny Square Pattern

I'd like to share my pattern of the Rainbow Granny Blanket granny square with you. I tried different patterns, did a bit of improvisation and that's what came out:




Pretty simple but looks really nice. My square consist of 5 rows in a certain color plus one solid sisal-colored round (I simply crocheted a dc instead of that ch in the middle of each sinde - not part of the pattern). I start every square with a magical ring. If you prefer to start with a ring of ch feel free to do so.

Enjoy hookin'!

Yours
Uta

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the pattern! I prefer the graphic charts too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this very nice square. It's next in my queue now!

    Your chart is so helpful and beautifully done. Did you draw it by hand? What talent!

    ReplyDelete

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!