March 8, 2013

Rainbow Granny Blanket - Time to start joining!

I'm finally done hooking the 180 squares for my Rainbow Granny Blanket :)


And here are the colors I used:
  • Schachenmayr Bravo 8222 (burgundy)
  • Schachenmayr Bravo 8221 (red)
  • Schachenmayr Bravo 8303 (purple)
  • Schachenmayr Bravo 8223 (navy)
  • Schachenmayr Bravo 8201 (yellow)
  • Schachenmayr Bravo 8284 (mint)
  • Schachenmayr Bravo 8246 (pine)
  • Schachenmayr Bravo 8195 (teal)
  • Schachenmayr Bravo 8192 (pumpkin)
  • Schachenmayr Bravo 8210 (canary)
  • Schachenmayr Bravo 8194 (lime)
  • Schachenmayr Bravo 8190 (lilac)
  • Schachenmayr Bravo 8316 (lavender)
  • Schachenmayr Bravo 8267 (oatmeal heather) - for the edging

Up next: Joining all the squares!

Yours
Uta

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you have a lot of work ahead of you - enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Congratulations. I am impressed you have not been tempted to start joining before this (I am not that patient!). I bet you cannot wait to start joining them now... Happy crocheting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe it myself to be honest :) And yes, I am sooo looking forward to joining the squares!

      Delete

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!