June 28, 2014

Eco-Find: 100ml ECOVER

I just came back from a trip to my favorite drug store DM. One thing I love about DM is that they offer a wide range of products that are cruelty-free, eco-friendly and/or vegan. I especially love that occasionally you can find those products in small sample-like sizes, especially since I love trying out new products but am not willing to buy huge amounts because you never know whether you will like them or not.

Today I came across these 100ml ECOVER bottles. I thought about giving ECOVER a try for a little while already. So I bought the ECOVER Lemon All Purpose Cleaner (on the left) and the ECOVER Pomegranate & Lime Dishwashing Liquid (on the right). 


Even though I don't consider cleaning as one of my most favourite activities (I do what needs to be done) I'm really looking forward to try out those products! 

Does anyone of you have any experience with ECOVER products? Can you maybe recommend any of them? Or would you rather say I should try out a totally different brand? Some DIY ideas? Please let me know in the comments below!


Have a nice weekend!

Yours
Uta

1 comment:

  1. This shop sounds great. As you know, I only buy cruelty free products. I haven't tried ecover products as they're quite expensive over here but if they're cruelty free they've got my approval!

    ReplyDelete

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!