June 14, 2014

Shopping Haul: Yarn & Crafting Supplies

Hey ladies,

a couple of days ago I told you that we had some extreme weather here in Kassel. Well, seems like my car got hid by some heavy hail stones which caused some small dents. I will stop by the garage on Monday and let the guys have a look at it. Luckily my insurance is going to pay for the repair but the car is not even a year old :(
Thursday evening I found out we had water in our basement. Lucky me, my room was not on the side where the water came in. Furthermore, a small threshold prevented the worst, my stuff did not get wet at all!

Sooooooo, today I stopped by the local yarn and crafting suppliers store and I would like to show you what I bought:



Six sheets of RICO DESIGN scrapbooking paper - they were on sale for 0,49 € each.
The patterns are: 7007.214, 7007.173, 7007.206, 7007.180, 7007.218 and 7007.220


Two RICO DESIGN Paper Poetry Sets - they were on sale for 1,99 € each.
The patterns are: 7090.30.79


Wolle Rödel Häkelgarn (top) - 100% cotton, 50g, 260m, recommended hook size 1.75-2.0. The colors are 1515, 1501 and 1551.
RICO DESIGN essentials cotton lurex (which I already own in light blue) - 97% cotton & 3% lurex, 50g, 170m. The color is 001, white.
And a Wolle Rödel Crochet Hook size 2.


That's it! I wish all of you a great weekend!

Yours
Uta

2 comments:

  1. Espero que não haja mais contratempos por aí!
    Boas e belas aquisições...venham os trabalhos!
    Tudo de bom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice crafty haul Uta. The papers are pretty and of course, I love the yarns. Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!