June 4, 2014

Work In Progress

Just a quick update on what I'm currently working on...

1) A couple of snow man parts waiting to be stuffed and sewn together and I still need to crochet a few more. Those are supposed to become Christmas ornaments.


2) There's nothing like the good old granny square! Not gonna tell you what those are for, you will find out in a few weeks/months :) But what I can tell is that this project requires at least for times the amount of granny squares you can see in this picture.


3) This is my first attempt to hook a sleeping mask. I love the yarn but I think I need to use a smaller hook as the mask is not opaque enough. Already thought about putting some fabric behind the crochet part but I'm not that good in sewing. Furthermore, I'm not 100% happy with the pattern yet. Well, we'll see...



Yours
Uta

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!