July 20, 2014

Baked Goods for Tea

Oh I tell you, baking when it's about 30°C and more and humidity is beyond bearable is so much fun :)
Well, I had a friend over for tea yesterday. As a good host I prepared some baked goods.

These are Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins. The recipe is from Alicia Silverstone's The Kind Diet.


And these are very simple 3 ingredient Apple Turnovers. 4 ingredients if include water. All you need for them is puff pastry and applesauce as well as some powdered sugar mixed with some water for the icing.



Happy Sunday!

Yours
Uta

5 comments:

  1. Well that was a lucky friend that came for tea! I like the easy apple turnover idea. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maggie :)
      I'm actually a huge fan of puff pastry because of all the easy but yummy dishes you can make with it.

      Delete

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!