July 10, 2014

Cotton Make-Up Remover Pads

I got the idea for this project a couple of months ago while browsing some of my favourite blogs. On one I saw some self-hooked and self-sewn make-up remover pads. Well, I had some cotton yarn on hand and instantly began working on my own version.

First I made some samples for me and my friend Kristin - make-up remover pads, washcloths, dishcloths, scrubbies.


After a while I figured out what worked for me and what didn't. So I added some more of the bigger 100% cotton make-up remover pads to my collection.


For these I used Wolle Rödel Cotton Universal (100% cotton, 50 g / 85 m, recommended hook size 4 - 5 mm, 6632 light blue) and a 4 mm hook.

So easy to hook and also quick to make. Not to mention they are machine washable and therefore can be reused!

Yours
Uta

2 comments:

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!