July 19, 2014

Crafty Gift Card

My mum wants to buy a new sewing machine. One of those multifunctional ones that aren't exactly low-priced. So she asked us all to give her gift cards for her birthday this year. This is the one I made for her using some of the scrap booking paper I bought a couple of weeks ago at the local craft store (see Craft Store Shopping Haul post). I simply cut out a sewing machine shape and glued fabric behind it. Et voilĂ , my gift card:


Have a sunny weekend, everyone!
It's super hot here in Kassel lately. Yesterday it was about 34°C, today it will probably be the same.

Yours
Uta

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I'll bet she was very pleased!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Oh yes, she loved it. It always feels great when your gifts are appreciated.

      Delete

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!