April 15, 2015

Just a Mandala

Hi there,

how's it going at your end of the blogosphere? Yes, I'm back from my little blogging break, guys :)

Today I'm showing you something I actually worked on while Paper, Wool & Yarn was on hold.

A while back I bought some plain document files at IKEA to store some of my favorite magazines in them. Well, they are blank which means they look a tiny bit boring. I now decorated one of the document files with a manadal which I drew freehand all by myself.

Take a look yourself,,,

I started with pencil....


...then went over the contours with a black fineliner...


...and finally colored the mandala using some IKEA markers

What have you been up to lately? Any new projects planned?

See you soon!

Yours
Uta

1 comment:

  1. Your design was beautiful!
    An original idea!
    Here ... a little bit of everything! Kiss friend!

    ReplyDelete

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!