April 22, 2015

Macramé Books + Someone's been baking

Hey all,

another Wednesday, another blog post, just as promised :)

So every once and a while when I'm visiting my parents I go through my mum's crafting books. She's got great books about all different kinds of crafting techniques. Some of these books are actually older than I am. For some reason these are the ones that are the most fun to read. Maybe because they didn't have Photoshop back then and everything looked more realistic.
Well anyways, last lime I discovered two beautiful macramé books from the 1970s. I wouldn't go as far as to say that macramé is becoming popular again over here, but I think it's safe to say it's still a quite interesting crafting technique and you can see more and more macramé supplies popping up in my favorite craft store.

Here are the two beauties:


And in case I didn't forget to switch both videos to public you can even watch them over at YouTube :)

Apart from that, I did some baking over the weekend. I actually forgot to buy bread during my weekly Saturday morning grocery run. Remembering the organic whole grain bread baking mixture I bought a couple of weeks ago, I decided to bake some instead of paying the local bakery a visit. It took quite a while with all the kneading and letting the dough prove but it was worth the result :)




I hope you had a great week so far!

Yours
Uta

2 comments:

  1. A technique that I've never done ... but I like: the macramé!
    This bread looks delicious!
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!