April 29, 2015

Menswear Mice

Hi all,

this is also something I worked on during my blogging hiatus.

I might have already told you in one of my former blog posts that I own the Martha Stewart Encyclopedia of Fabrics and Sewing. Besides all the great tips it also has awesome project ideas in it. One of it is called Menswear Mice.

I made four of those using some IKEA cotton fabric. They turned out quite nice I'd say. Three do also have a bit of catnip in them beside the usual fiber fill. I already gave one away to my colleague and her two tigers seemed to like it :)




You can find the pattern online at the Martha Stewart website if you want to make some yourself!


Have an awesome evening, everyone!

Yours
Uta

1 comment:

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!