July 8, 2015

Crochet Bottle Holder

Hey everybody,

again, I used one of my pins as inspiration for a new crochet project. Every  now and then I like to hook things that are quick to make and this one definitely falls into that category. So today I've got a Bottle Holder for you!

Pin can be found right here:



Plus here's the DIRECT LINK...

And this is how my version turned out:

 

I'm actually thinking about making another one using a different yarn. This time I went for Schachenmayr Bravo (a little stash-busting...), which I think looks too bulky. Maybe a thinner cotton yarn with a slightly thicker hook than recommended would have been better.

I'm curios, what kind of quick to hook projects have you been working on lately?


Yours
Uta

PS: For more pinspired projects, please have a look right here => Uta's Pinspired Projects

PSS: And for more stash-busting projects this way please => Uta's Stash-Busting Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!