July 22, 2015

How To CrissCross Crochet

Hey all,

I really enjoyed this (new?!) crochet technique called crisscross crochet but unfortunately couldn't find any proper instructions online that I could share with you. So I thought I should come up with some of my own. VoilĂ  :)

Let's start with the basic crisscross stitch which is nothing more than two single crochet combined. Please note that crisscross crochet only works if you work in rounds. It's a bit like amigurumi I would say.

Click on image to enlarge

And here's how to change from one round to another. First you pull the yarn through the last stitch of the current round, then you pull the yarn through the very first stitch of the current round, add one ch and then go on in the new round you just started with the basic stitch I showed you above.

Click on image to enlarge

Happy Hookin' everyone :)

Yours
Uta

REMINDER: Our Mystery CAL begins next Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!