July 15, 2015

Travel Journal

Hello all!

So how has everyone been doing lately?

Today I'd like to share with you all my travel journal. So just in case you're wondering why the instagram pictures are already 4 and 2 weeks old: I wanted to blog about this one for quite a while now but sort of forgot all the time ;)

Well, my travel journal is as a matter of fact a Moleskine Cahier. These neutral looking notebooks come in packages of three. I bought mine in size large, ruled and in a brown paper style. I must say, I sort of became a Moleskine girl lately :)


Okay, so I took one of these cahiers and drew a travel-styled design on the front cover.
Do you guys keep travel journals as well? If so, how does yours look like?

Thanks for stopping by!

Yours
Uta

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!