October 12, 2016

A new Planner in the Making

Hello everyone,

A couple of days ago I started to set up my planner for 2017. I decided to go with a self-made one for a couple of reasons this time so I bought a black dotted A5 Leuchtturm 1917 as a basis. It has 249 pages plus an index - quite a lot of space to squeeze lots of things in it.

Knowing I had 249 pages to use I did some brainstorming:
Which sections do I need and how much space should each occupy? 

At the beginning of the planner, I decided I would put the following pages:
- Overview of 2017 [1 page]
- Months of 2017 in columns [4 pages]
- Overview of 2018 [1 page]
- Goals for 2017 maybe... [1 page]
- Birthdays [2 pages]

The following part would be repeated at the beginning of each month:
- Overview of the month and a section for notes [2 pages]

And these pages would be added for each week:
- Overview of the week [2 pages]
- Notes [1 page]
- Expenses [1 page]

And at the end of the planner:
- Gift ideas [2 pages]
- Wish list [1 page]
- Important addresses [1 page]


As you can see I then started to put some post its into the Leuchtturm notebook to mark the first sections.
Of course I had to start the actual setup right away. So far I completed the overviews for 2017 and 2018. As you can see, I decided to go pretty clean and minimalist.



Have you decided on a planner for 2017 yet?

Yours
Uta

PS: Have a look right HERE to see how I set up my 2016 planner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!