October 19, 2016

Inside my Journal: Flowers and other Plants

Hello everyone,

today I would like to share yet again something I put into my journal.

This year I set up my very first balcony garden. It contained about seven different plants which I thought would definitely be enough for a start. Of course I had to document my little undertaking in my journal.


And then there's this wonderful quote I found in one edition of my beloved Flow magazine. Of course I had to add it too!


"There are Flowers everywhere for those who want to see them" (Henry Matisse)

Have a wonderful morning/afternoon/evening/night, everyone!

Yours
Uta

PS: Have a look right HERE to see how I documented my little tea addiction in my journal as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!