August 31, 2014

Adding a bit of colour to boring white envelops

Alright, this is a very quick tutorial on how to add a bit of colour to boring white envelops. I came up with this one yesterday evening and thought it would be worth sharing.

You need:
  • water colours
  • brushes
  • water
  • envelops (preferable in white)
  • small pieces of an IKEA drawer mat
  • scissors 

Cut the drawer mat into small stripes and brush some water colour on it (shouldn't be too watery):


Press the drawer mat stripe onto the envelop:


And carefully remove it again - voilà:



Be sure to let the envelops dry properly before using them!


Happy Crafting'!

Yours
Uta

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haha, thank you :) You will probably get some snail mail from me in two weeks. I will leave for a short Lübeck trip this weekend and I think afterwards I will have a lot more to tell :)

      Delete

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!