August 3, 2014

Pancakes and More

Hey Ladies,

how is everyone doing these (Summer) days? The weather here in Kassel is one big roller coaster ride. One day it is almost unbearable hot, the other day it's just medium and raining. I can't remember having suffered from migraine that often before...

Well, anyways. I wanted to give you a quick update of what I've been up to lately!

First of all, I did some baking again :)
I now, I'm baking a lot lately. Baking is stress relieve for me, the best way to fight all the stress at work so to say.

Sunday morning feelgood breakfast:
Apple pancakes sprinkled with poppy seeds and maple syrup

Remember the cookies that turned out way too sweet?
Well, I gave them another shot :)

Furthermore, I finally bought some magazine organizers for my crafting magazines. I went for some plain white ones from IKEA (5 for 1,59€) and glued patterned paper on the fronts to make them look nicer.


Oh and I have a new addiction: LEMONAID+
LEMONAID+ is a fair-trade as well as organic lemonade. I'm in love with the passion fruit flavoured one.




Alright, that's it for today. I hope you all had an amazing weekend so far, see you next week!

Yours
Uta

1 comment:

  1. The weather is very similar here. At the moment it's tipping with rain! I like the poppy seed idea. I never would have thought of that. X

    ReplyDelete

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!