March 23, 2012

Heidelberg

As I already mentioned in my previous post I stayed in Heidelberg for a couple of days. Yes, I'm finally back home and ready to share some pictures with you :)

To give you an overview:


1) A piece of art in front of the Media Academy near Heidelberg Main Station:


2) The Old Bridge - built in 1788, altered in 1970:


3) Monkey of the Old Bridge - 1979, bronze:


4) Gate of the Old Bridge - oldest parts have been built in the 15th century:


5) Haus zum Ritter (Knight's House) - built in 1592:


6) City Hall - originally built between 1886 and 1890, last expansion in 1961:


7) Diller Schneeballen - check out my last post to get more information about that shop and that special dessert!

8) Guesthouse Heidelberg - the hotel in which I stayed :)


Alright, that's it for today! Next time I'll post some updates on crafty projects again, promise :)

- Uta -


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful trip to Heidelberg. Thanks for sharing your photos :) I especially like the monkey. Maggie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I had a great time there! Luckily it was very sunny last week, that made walking around Heidelberg even more fun :)
      - Uta

      Delete

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!