March 16, 2012

Things I like (in March 2012)

Here are a couple of things I thought might be worth sharing with you...


Spencer Maggie's Puppy - I have a thing for anipals :) Isn't he cute?!

CraftyPod by Diana Gilleland - a Podcast about everything crafty plus more

Amazing Lanterns by Patricia Zapata (A little Hut) - Great inspiration, they are already on my list of to-do's

10 Health Problems Helped by Crochet by Kathryn Vercillo - Quite interesting read! And the perfect excuse to spend even more time crocheting :)

OnePageBooks by TheOriginalOnePageBookCompany


Have a sunny weekend everyone :)

- Uta -

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing Spencer :) I will link on facebook and also check out the others. Maggie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spencer sends you lots of puppy dog kisses :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!