March 3, 2012

It's already March

I woke up this morning and realized it's already March. Wow! The last two months went by so fast, it's almost scary. Unfortunately, March didn't start that smooth for me...

Last week started with a three-days project management training. I did a lot of seminars on that topic during my studies so there weren't that many new things for me but all in all it was really interesting. And the hotel we stayed in was so comfy, everything was definitely country style inspired.


After the seminar I drove to my parents' place. Wednesday was a lazy day. I spent a lot of time indoors crocheting a couple of granny squares for a new blanket.


On Thursday I went shopping with my parents - well, that was at least our intention. Unfortunately, I slipped when I got out of the car at the car park in front of the shopping center. Result: A huge bruise on my left knee, a bruised left wrist and a not really nice graze on the ball of my left hand. Thus I have to take a break from crocheting and crafting for a little while :/

I hope your March started better than mine ;)

- Uta -

2 comments:

  1. Ouch that sounds nasty -hope you're all better soon and back to your crochet and other crafting. I've mentioned your fab envelope tutorial in my latest blog post :) Maggie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Maggie!
      I can't wait to get back to hooking and crafting :)

      Delete

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!