November 11, 2014

Christmas Tree Miniature Bunting

Hey ladies,

how are Christmas preparations coming along?
A couple of weeks ago I started to craft new ornaments for my tiny Christmas tree. My small evergreen (yes, it is plastic but still it looks darn realistic) is just about 50 cm so every ornament needs to be pretty small.
Over at pinterest I found a couple of pins that showed wonderful Christmas tree buntings. An absolutely lovely idea! So I made one for my Christmas tree as well - of course extra small.
Every piece of cardboard on which I drew the letters is just 1,5 x 1,5 cm. Can't wait to finally see it hanging on my tree this year :)



How are you decorating your tree this Christmas season? Are you more into natural decorations or do you prefer for example baubles?

Have wonderful day!

Yours
Uta

1 comment:

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!