November 9, 2014

Faux Fircones made of Felt

Hey ladies,

sorry for blogging so little lately. I've been working on a lot of things, most of them presents so I can't showcase them up here right away. Well, anyways. Who of you knows the magazine Mollie Makes? I'm quite sure, the British people among us do for sure. There's also a German edition. I myself came across this wonderful crafting magazine thanks to my friend Kristin. She let me take a peek in a couple of Mollie Makes issues she had at home during one of my visits to Berlin this year. So for the last couple of months, I've been buying Mollie Makes regularly. I'm also thinking about subscribing but haven't decided on that one yet.
In one of the Mollie Makes issues - I think it was the one that came out in July 2014 - there were instructions on how to make faux felt fircones. I instantly fell in love with them and a couple of days ago I finally found the time to make some myself. Definitely easy to make but one should be careful with the hot glue gun, I almost burned myself a couple of times.



Warm greetings from Kassel, I hope there's sunshine wherever you are!

Yours
Uta

2 comments:

PLESE NOTE that a blog administrator must actively publish comments before they show up!